Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my son has dry sensitive skin and this bath calms it very good. so delicate and has wonderful herbal smell! really recommend this thing!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter (6 months)has very sensitive skin and develops rashes quite easily. We tried creams and different soaps. We started giving her a bath with this and we noticed a significant difference in her skin after the first bath. Now, we use it almost every time--at least ever other bath and more often if needed. I'm so grateful for this product. It really works. We also use the shampoo foam from Earth Mama and it's great too.

Absolutely soothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 5 months old baby was overexposure under the sun. I bathe her in the herbal bath to prevent sunburn. Can tell the difference of her skin. She enjoyed those bathes a lot. The smell is so natural and good!

Smells like angel

Posted by kristam on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice and calming smell. I use it too! For baby and for mamma!

Recommend Stuff for your baby.

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Your baby will be release from sneeze.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not too long in use. The sachet broke when I just poured water on it. Be careful! But it was ok when next time I just put it into boiled water.

This really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has eczema and we tried many different baths from mineral salt to different herbs but this really helped her skin to calm down. It did not completely treat her eczema but she is scratching less and her skin has become a lot softer.

Relaxing for baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells good & baby's skin feels smooth & moisturised.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele bien, bastante suave ,no molesta el olor, pero a mi hija no logra relajarla los días que está nerviosa. Si lo que buscas es un producto que deje un olor sutil en tu baño diario está bien.