My favourite

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually purchase the 8 fl oz as it is better bang for the buck, but it was out of stock. This is my daily body butter, that I use year round with great results. I love the smell and it is my only perfume. This is super moisturizing but soaks in quickly. It does not stain clothes either. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this until my due day. It worked great. I do not have any stretch marks on my baby belly.

I'm reccomend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant consistency. Well absorbed. Used together with the oil of the series. To put on the belly, chest and thighs. No stretch marks! I'm pleased.

The product is very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My knees and elbows are really dry, but this stuff makes them silky. Even if I skip a day, my skin feels great

The best

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

Earth mama liotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is good and nice smell

Moisturises well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with this product. It seems to moisturise my pregnant belly well... the smell is not fabulous but not offensive either.

Nice but doesn't prevent stretch marks

Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the texture, smell and the ease of application. It was easily absorbed and skin is not itchy. However, it doesn't prevent stretch marks (in my case).