Great for eyebags!

Posted by Reviewer3078451 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven´t used on my butt, but this works like a miracle on my eyebags! It´s all naturals, soothes and takes down the swelling. Miraculous!

Очень хороший крем.

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Крем очень хорош, охлаждает. Мне очень помог в послеродовой период. разрывы зажили очень быстро. И очень помог при геморрое. Рекомендую. ******** The cream is very good, cool. Helped me a lot in the postpartum period********* הקרם טוב מאוד, מגניב. עזר לי מאוד בתקופה החרי לידה. ********

A true life-saver!

Posted by 4798550666474966066 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm REALLY glad this came in the mail just in time to be in my hospital bag! It proved to be incredibly soothing for my oh-so-sensitive episiotomy area :/ I won't lie and say that I could sit straight the day after my son's birth, but I still saw a huge difference with the use of this product. As someone else said, it's also good to use under your eyes. And as a new mum, that's an area that needs some help... All in all, I find it a product that does what it says, as is the case with other products of this brand.

fabulous product.

Posted by 5222056966500993478 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for any new mama. Helps sooth our most sensitive area.

aMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This balm is really amazing!!! I feel cold and relief at this sensitive area, treat very well!!!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2779136 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Reading the reviews here helped, as did the fact this is all-natural. Have found it to be incredibly helpful and effective. Glad I ordered it.

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was excellent in the first days post-partum. Relieving and gentle enough, would recommend.

I bought 5 products, this is the only one make me feel satisfied, but with high customs

Posted by 4657187085964704088 on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought 5 products from iherb, this is the only one make me feel satisfied. If you are not in USA, please be careful high customs will be charged, don't waste your money. I don't think I will buy anything from iherb.

Fast relief

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff for hemerrhoids after having a birth! it cools down everything!

I really didn't like this

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected it to be somewhat soothing, instead it felt like it burnt. I have only used it the once, and I am really wary of trying it a second time

1 2 3