Fantastic for healing after natural birth!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a god send and a must have in your hospital bag for natural birth delivery! Spray on the tender bits after toilet trips and helps healing! I can't gush enough about it! The cooling sensation eases pain. Two thumbs up! You can use whatever balance as a cooling spraying mist on hot summer days. Nothing is wasted! **** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying!****

A great help!

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray eased a lot of pain after the birth of my son, highly recommend it!

great!

Posted by frensisa on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A real relief straight after the delivery. The cooling effect helps to get over the uncomfortable period after childbirth.

Life saver

Posted by Florabelle on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was in pain after I delivered and I can say that it did bring me relief after going to the bathroom!!! I do recommend this product!

earth mama bottom spray

Posted by Reviewer2559304 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter got this for a shower gift and was so glad that she brought it with her to the hospital. It really came in handy after having the baby and helped her heal quickly.

It's fresh.

Posted by Reviewer2475933 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's really fresh and relaxing. I've just used it once, though.

Pregnancy use

Posted by 5314264250031907859 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually have the swollen feeling after going to the toilet but this has some sort of "quiet" effect that soothes you sans tingling or chemical feel. It works for now i guess.

fantastic brand

Posted by Reviewer1446768 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

refreshing and soothing, am planning to buy several more of these.

The Best Product !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products you can have during pregnancy , postpartum and just any regular day . Relieves and heals pain from last months pregnancy ( constipation ) Postpartum period`s must have ! Especially if you ended up with stitches from episiotomy or tears . Cools and speeds the recovery , by spraying on 2-3 times , every time before and after using bathroom, or showering .

does that it promise