Palatable Taste and It Eases Heart Burn

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A sweet, palatable taste that is suitable for sipping whenever the heart burn hits you. Make a cuppa and sip it slowly. Helps to relax you too. Recommended for heart burns! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Calming

Posted by MusettaRose on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not pregnant, but still get heartburn from time to time.

I didn't think it could work that quickly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've started suffering from heartburns half way through my pregnancy. I tried other teas and home brewed stuff (ginger, mint, etc), but wasn't satisfied with them. I drank this tea for the first time and prepared for another 30+ min before it would start working. 15 min later I forgot that I had been suffering from heartburn. Thanks Earth Mama!

tasty tea with one more surprise benefit

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good ingredients and it even helps with bowel movement ...( if you want to do number 2...)

It works for me

Posted by Manonlabrebette on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works for me ! Taste good, and the effect is pretty quick

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my savior..

I'm very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied

Actually relieved my heartburn :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a pregnant woman with horrible heartburn i was ready to try just about anything to help and this was the only thing that relieved any of the symptoms (other than A LOT of tums!) The tea is very soothing and I would recommend it for anyone suffering from heartburn - pregnant or not

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had this tea with my 2 previous pregnancies, at the end of 3rd trimester I could not sleep at night because of the extreme heartburn, regular mint tea did not help , warm milk a little , otherwise I tried to sleep sitting up . Finally , this is my 3rd pregnancy and I found this amazing tea ! It has very gentle mint smell and taste , can be drank just like that without adding sugar or honey. I even gave it to my husband to help him with his occasional heartburn, it worked on him too !

Good Product