Palatable Taste and It Eases Heart Burn

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A sweet, palatable taste that is suitable for sipping whenever the heart burn hits you. Make a cuppa and sip it slowly. Helps to relax you too. Recommended for heart burns! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Calming

Posted by MusettaRose on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not pregnant, but still get heartburn from time to time.

I didn't think it could work that quickly!

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've started suffering from heartburns half way through my pregnancy. I tried other teas and home brewed stuff (ginger, mint, etc), but wasn't satisfied with them. I drank this tea for the first time and prepared for another 30+ min before it would start working. 15 min later I forgot that I had been suffering from heartburn. Thanks Earth Mama!

I'm very satisfied

Posted by 4659740804449155222 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied

Actually relieved my heartburn :)

Posted by 5535566264578115335 on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a pregnant woman with horrible heartburn i was ready to try just about anything to help and this was the only thing that relieved any of the symptoms (other than A LOT of tums!) The tea is very soothing and I would recommend it for anyone suffering from heartburn - pregnant or not

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had this tea with my 2 previous pregnancies, at the end of 3rd trimester I could not sleep at night because of the extreme heartburn, regular mint tea did not help , warm milk a little , otherwise I tried to sleep sitting up . Finally , this is my 3rd pregnancy and I found this amazing tea ! It has very gentle mint smell and taste , can be drank just like that without adding sugar or honey. I even gave it to my husband to help him with his occasional heartburn, it worked on him too !

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyable flavor.

earth mama heartburn tea

Posted by Reviewer1124814 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works great and doesn't taste that bad