Spearmint

Posted by Reviewer1690790 on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste and all but then saw that it contains spearmint, which I know you should not drink when you nurse because it is said to decrease milk production... Not sure what to think.

Light & fragrant taste

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes light and fragrant, and I use each tea bag to make 3 cups of tea. During my final preparations before delivering, I discovered that this tea was more than 70% cheaper at iHerb compared to local stores, so I grabbed 3 boxes right away. The tea bags are sealed well in plastic bags before being packaged in the cardboard box. The BEST way to stimulate milk supply is still latching baby on at least 8-12 times a day, round the clock. This tea only acts as a supplement. You may wish to seek advice from a trusted medical professional before consuming this. I got clearance from my home-visit nurse.

little useful

Posted by 4732802120938311841 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cannot say it is useful or not since I also drink much more soup than before, but my milk is still not enough for feeding

love it

Posted by Reviewer3247763 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this tea works great with my milk production. With my first i didnt do anything for milk supply. I struggled in the beginning with my first and i could tell when he was requesting more milk and it took awhile for my body to make sure to produce as much as he needed. I am drinking this with my second and i have not seen or noticed any issues. My milk came in right away and as she is growing i dont think my body has had any issues keeping up with her demand. Now this could all be in my head bc i have not tested my milk without it but i am fine with not knowing 100% if it means that my baby girl isnt left wanting more when i dont have more. Great product. I had to get used to the taste but 9 mo in i can drink it with or without honey. Oh and it does make me smell like breakfast. Good thing we all love the smell of breakfast in this house :)

good

Posted by lindsayk on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but to late ,I had to give up breastfeeding

nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes nice. Don't know how well it is working yet, but I do enjoy it.

tea

Posted by Reviewer2777114 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this tea is the best for my milk to come-in and also tastes great.

The cheapest tea that helped to keep my milk production

Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never liked that taste and it doesn't have that tea label that helps you brew it comfortably, but that was the cheapest tea I could get when I needed to support my breastmilk production. It did the job and I am still breastfeeding my 14-months old

milkmaid tea

Posted by 4874611356673555927 on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea, felt a noticable increase in milk supply quickly

It works for me

Posted by 4885400294309715250 on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After tried drink more herb soups, soya bean milk, milk powder, etc, I found this milkmaid tea it works for me. It doesn't work immediately, after I drink a week (two tea bags per day), I can see much improvement. Thanks!