Help

A pleasant tea for socialising

Posted by akasha on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To make a real pregnancy brew, I take a table spoon of nettles, raspberry leaf, and peppermint leaves, to which I would add, depending on how I felt, fennel, chamomile, and red clover flowers. I would add these to a pot of boiled water, off the heat, and leave over night and sometimes the next day if I were busy. Then, I would strain and refrigerate, and drink this over the next couple days. These tea bags however were great if I didn't have time, or to keep in my purse for social occasions.

great product and great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just had my baby recently and I believe this product saved me from having a c section. My baby was 8 lbs 10 oz and he was sunny side up! He had to turn and if my uterus wasn't as toned as it was, thanks to this tea I wouldn't have had enough strength to get him out on my own. It took me 30 minutes from the time I started pushing and I was in labor for 5 hours and 42 minutes.

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very teasty tea!

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tea , I drink it even if I`m not pregnant anymore. Love the taste

Yummy enough to drink post partum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is very delicious, doesn't require any sugar or honey, just a lovely balanced and blended taste. Drank 3 cups a day every day of my third trimester, had a 6 hour labor! :D

yummy tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty tea, helped immensely with heartburn I was having and I am making sure I order enough to last until Baby comes.

Nice flavours

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoying it with nice flavours. A good pick-me-up tea.

Is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite taste, but one can drink it for a sake of all the goodness it contains.

good taste