The COST is justified - IT LASTS FOREVER!!! Organic, non-toxic soap gives months of clean smelling kids!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I almost did not buy this because I thought the cost was high, but now realise I was wasting my money before. It comes out as a foam so the soap lasts ages. I have 3 children and this will take us through many months. Great product! Please click Yes, if you find my recommendation useful. Thanks!

제가 쓰려고 샀는데 성인에겐 그닥..

Posted by Reviewer1645988 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

세정력이 약해요. 머리감아도 금방 가려워져요.재구매는 안할거임. 괜히 처음부터 큰걸사서..ㅠㅠ 아기에게 사용하기엔 좋아보여요. 향기도 신선한 감귤향이고, 무엇보다 유해도 제로고.

The soap sting my private part

Posted by 4951084338726504911 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients shown are toxin free. I have experience that this product stings my private part and it very painful. This shouldn't be happen as adult will be more tolerating to the product. This product suitable for boy only instead of girl. Hope the manufacturer look into this matter seriously as children will not complaints about it except crying.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer3073609 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is 18 months and I am still using this wonderful product! It's nature, mild and smells lovely. My son tends to consume a bit a bath water while playing in the bath and it makes me more comfortable knowing that his shampoo and body wash have zero toxins. I highly recommend this product!!

in love with earth mama!

Posted by Reviewer1788968 on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

we tried the classic small bottle of shampoo and body wash of earth mama and got excited!so this refill was our next buy as it was more economical than the individual bottles.don't forget,this is a refill,without the small foaming bottle it won't be the same.

good

Posted by 4707675609886130271 on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Smells good

Posted by 5026314336913947481 on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good

My best product in i-herb

Posted by 5701000209719805043 on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I reordered it for the second time. It is good and gentle foam relaxes my baby.

very good

Posted by 5642283012113808981 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like it it's very good for my baby

For clean non toxic babies!

Posted by kristam on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like an angel, clean well. it;s not creammy. I'm buying this product for three years. The bottle lasts for a very long time. It's the best you can get and the price is very good.

1 2 3