Really helps!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This creme is very good, really helps my kid with skin irritations which appear due to allergy. // Крем очень хороший, помогает ребенку с раздражениями, которые появляются на коже из-за аллергии.

best cream ever !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my daughter suffered from terrible eczema from head to toe before i tried this! i have tried practically everything from expensive brands to steroid creams and this is the only one that made the eczema go away ! absolutely love it !!

Erased children's dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My young children have dry skin due to the winter weather. I especially wanted a gentle but effective cream for my little boy's face and this cream was perfect. I used the cream at bedtime and after the second application his skin was back to normal. I use this cream about every 4th day to keep his skin in good condition.

best baby cream ever

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this a couple of times now and my daughter loves using this on my granddaughter who has very sensitive skin. it works wonders at clearing up rashes on her cheeks and arms, bottom, etc.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read one of the reviews where the parent said it helped with the eczema well. So, I decided to order it. The nanny and I love this product on my little one's skin. It worked well my 16 month old's eczema and heat rash from when she was about nine months old. I have used about three tubs of it. Have ordered and will be ordering more as one never knows when a product gets discontinued on this web site.

Made all the difference in the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My grand daughters skin issues started with a bumpy rash that turned to splotchy red raw scabby sores doctors visit said extream eczema I ordered this and shipped it to my daughter in hopes it would relieve some of the eczema in a matter of hours she had relief in a matter of days it is under control it is a wonderful product that I will be ordering a lot

Great rich cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thick moisturizing cream that I not only use on my babe but on my hands, especially during those winter dry months. Smells nice enough. Definitely will be buying some more of this stuff.

g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like this cream,smells good and easy to use.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good

1 2 3