Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Singapore. All health food products are simply too expensive in the stores. This applesauce is a bit heavy if you're watching your shipping weight in the box, but I qualify for FREE shipping to Singapore, so it's no issue. Perfect for kids school lunchbox and after school snacks. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Convenient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use apple sauce to bake and this is a great replacement for sugar and eggs in vegan baking.

Kids LOVE The Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We all want our children to eat healthy and nutritious foods. I appreciate that this USDA organic all natural applesauce is naturally sweet and has no added sugar. Kids LOVE this apple sauce. Nice size to pack in lunches for kids or adults!

Very Delicious and Naturally Sour!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use for my baking needs, but I ended up consuming right out of the cup for myself! It's very sour, but has a very flavourful natural apple taste, like a homemade apple sauce made of apples in season. Only downside is a bit overpriced for the amount you're actually getting and it goes very quickly if you want to consume it a cup every few days, and it's not really practical for daily lunch snack for kids as it adds up very quickly. I'm purchasing it for the second time since it's very delicious, tasty and I can eat it as a part of a clean diet (no preservatives, no sugar, no colour, etc.), and just apples! Highly recommended!

Good apple sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and natural apple sauce for my kids' snack !

My toddler loves ir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Extremely delicious. Not too sweet. Has the right taste. And 6 pots for this price! Will purchase more.

Simply perfect!

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I needed some applesauce for baking and this came to my rescue. Simple, natural apple flavor and I love that it isn't loaded with unnecessary extras.

Very good and a good price too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this and I would definitely buy it again.

Naturaly Sweet

Posted by anomisyu on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great value for a good price!

tasty