Good structure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was great buy for our 10M old daughter, kept her silent for almost a hour while she was chewing one of these. :D

less sugar please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find it a little too sweet for small children. But it is hard and gIves a good crunchy bite for the kiddo. Won't buy again because it is too sweet.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Those biscuits are really too hard to bite and they contain too much sugar.So it's a disappointing experience that I will not repeat and I will try to find other toddler biscuits that are softer and less sweetened.

Barley Teething Biscuits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Order arrived quickly, and as described. I did end up having to put these away for future use, as my 9 month old grandaughter didn't seem ready for them yet. She seemed to be able to break these too easily and would choke on the pieces because she would stuff a large piece in her little mouth!

My Baby and Toddler love these!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids have always loved these when babies and even older. I love the ingredients! My 9 month old just started eating these. I haven't been able to find the barley in stores lately, only the wheat. So I ordered 18 boxes (to get up to $40 free shipping) They get mushy and make a mess but a happy baby. Be careful cuz they can bite off a chunk and choke but overall they are pretty safe cuz they get mushy.

good for teething

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good for teething if the baby can chew and grind with teeth

Convenient

Posted by Mangoes on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Handy when I'm desperate for twins .

硬硬的大麦粗粮饼

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

饼干很厚很结实,都是掰成小块给1岁的孩子吃。我觉得味道不怎么样,孩子倒是很喜欢。不是很甜,有机的,放心。

Nice Biscuits for Babies!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Babies LOVE these Toddler Biscuits! They are so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag. Iherb has many other great Earths Best baby food items too.

Very good!