Really nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it is light weight and have a nice soft lavender smell that helps babies to calm a bit before the night sleep.

Good lotion, smooth application and non-sticky.

Posted by WonderfulReverie on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lotion was lightweight and didn't feel heavy or sticky which I liked.The scent was a mild lavender scent that was not overpowering (I would have loved the scent to last longer but this is just my preference) I wished the bottle came in a larger size. Mine lasted for about 2 months with 2 applications a day.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good lotion, non greasy and smells lovely

Good replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy avalon organics unscented aloe lotion (the old formula, not the ones they are selling now). This one is almost as good as the old formula, and at least this one is much better than the new avalon organics lotion. not greasy, easy to apply, just a bit too watery

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the natural lavender scent..easy to apply, not sticky at all..love the pump dispenser too! great that it does not contain sls or parabens..Only gripe is that it contains benzyl alcohol..

Earth's Best Organic, Everday lotion, Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sense of smell is pretty good, but I sure can't detect much lavender in this. As a lotion it's only fair. Seems a bit thin to me.

liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

but not quite scented enough for me

bucuo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bucuo

Easy to Apply, Great Mild Perfume

Posted by sumant on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our baby loves this lotion and it is so easy to apply. We used to use another lotion before which was unscented and our baby didn't appreciate it as much. The delicate fragrance is a bonus indeed. Great product for babies and adults with sensitive skin.