Safe, tasty baby cereal at great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We did a lot of research when my son was about to turn 4 months old on what cereal to feed him. he was exclusively breast fed and fell ill when he was given formula. We wasted a lot of money on different formulas, only to experience him throwing up everything. Finally we had to order Holle formula milk from Germany. This had us very alerted when choosing cereal for him. We decided not to give any rice based cereal because of report of presence of arsene in it. Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain and other cereals in this series has been our baby's staple diet since beginning. He is 15 months old now, and thankfully we have only seen his Pediatrician for his growth check ups and some skin rashes (which i feel is due to the tropic whether in Singapore). Again shopping at iHerb has been a blessing as commercial baby food in SG is very expensive let alone be Organic. THANK YOU iHERB for allowing us the convenience of shopping organic food online at very affordable prices.

Baby loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves this! He is 7 months old and very uncooperative during feedings times if he doesn't like what he is eating and he loves this! Sat through the whole feeding and cooing with each mouthful. Taste was nice and mild with faint apple and sweet potato taste. A nice combination from just apple alone. I would buy this again. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

A handy baby food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always good to have on hand incase my baby doesn't like her fresh food. Although, my baby prefers the plain variety.

酸的

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

酸的,宝宝不吃,一段原味的宝宝就很喜欢,这个不知道怎么回事,吃到嘴里感觉很不舒服。而且看到评论里描述这种口味,有的说甜,有的说酸甜,有的说很酸,看来这种米粉的质量味道都不稳定。算自己运气不好吧

Do Not Buy. Poor Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a few months ago, and tried to use it today. The plastic +paperbox combo is not good enough to keep the cereal fresh. Everything was a giant lump upon opening. Can't feed my baby stale food. The expiry date was Feb 2018.

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened the box and the contents spilled out. There is no plastic packaging within the box. Worse of all, the cereal tastes bad. It was sour, stale. I have my child 3mouthfuls and she spat it out and I thought she was being fussy but when I tried, I threw the entire box out.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My baby like it 💜💜

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

This one always is a brand for baby food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good cereal for baby. Recommended it

I like it