Help

CONTAINS ARSENIC!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A recent newsletter from EWC informed me that alot rice products have been found to contain high levels of arsenic, including baby rice. Further investigation showed me that Earth's Best baby rice cereal was one of those tested and they showed to have very high levels of arsenic (higher than the accepted level found in water) This was terrifying to me as, like many others, this was my baby's first food... and I continued to feed it to him until now. Yes, they are an organic company and they don't spray any pesticides, including arsenic on their food. However, there is arsenic in the soil that has been there for years from others using arsenic as a pesticide years ago and this gets into their products. Now the thing that disgusts me the most is that this organic company that says they care about health, has not recalled any of their rice containing products, including the baby rice. They continue to sell these products to unsuspecting parents who may be compromising their children's health. Not good enough!

Baby loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves this! I would buy this again. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. I am assured buying organic products for my baby. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. >>>>> Please click on my iherb page link above to read the rest of my reviews.Thanks a lot!

Earthworst!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i bought 2 box for my baby girl. the product package is worst. it does not have a internal bag to seal or protect the rice flour. They just put the rice flour into carboard box directly, and then add a plastic file on the outside of the cardboard box. so when i got it, the rice flour have been spilled out from the cardboard box. which means the rice flour is not sealed at all. so I dont know if it will be contaminated. I store the rice flour into a sealed jar to ensure it will not be polluted. But guess what!! I found some black worm in it, two months later. Buyer beware!!! dont buy this garbage!!! i will never buy any earthworst product again!!!

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 6months baby love it.Looks good!

good cereal for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good cereal for baby my little son loves it!

Almost Expired Baby cereal!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

DO NOT buy this cereal since it only have 3 months before expired, and the custom services have horrible attitude said in email that the web page stated the expire date, YOU cannot see it, so I have to read EVERY word in your web page and CANNOT trust you would provide latest baby food in your web shop? That's ridiculous, it is your responsibility to supervise your website to ensure that custom can trust they won't get almost expired BABY FOOD rather than blame your custom would not read EVERY work before buying everything!

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fortunately I bought only one for the first time. Packing is the worst. Card board box filled with cereal and no any inner packing bag. When I got the cereal it was in bad condition because of the Weather conditions. I didn't feed it to my baby and throw out the full pack. I just spent my money in vain. I have given one star because i couldn't submit my review without star.

awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery. best quality

good

Posted by yingyingzhang on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

have eaten up,good!