Babies enjoys the added apple

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son enjoys the added apple puree in this rice cereal as it spices up an otherwise bland cereal. This is fortified with iron as well. However, I like the Nurture Inc fortified rice cereal better as it contains added vitamins and minerals, however if you prefer a dressed down basic brown rice cereal this is for you. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

CONTAINS ARSENIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A recent newsletter from EWC informed me that alot rice products have been found to contain high levels of arsenic, including baby rice. Further investigation showed me that Earth's Best baby rice cereal was one of those tested and they showed to have very high levels of arsenic (higher than the accepted level found in water) This was terrifying to me as, like many others, this was my baby's first food... and I continued to feed it to him until now. Yes, they are an organic company and they don't spray any pesticides, including arsenic on their food. However, there is arsenic in the soil that has been there for years from others using arsenic as a pesticide years ago and this gets into their products. Now the thing that disgusts me the most is that this organic company that says they care about health, has not recalled any of their rice containing products, including the baby rice. They continue to sell these products to unsuspecting parents who may be compromising their children's health. Not good enough!

earth's best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

包装没有那么豪华,儿子吃了还不错

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for baby

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So good,my baby like it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice