MUST. HAVE. THESE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have low blood oxygen levels and have had breathing issues for years. On a recent trip to Colorado, I found these capsules at a health food store to see if they would assist my breathing in high altitudes. They worked! I have been buying them at iHerb ever since, and I hope they don't stop selling them. I am able to breathe deeper and it feels like my lungs are responding well to this supplement. Getting more oxygen is giving me more energy, too. I also use Cellfood every day as well as ChlorOxygen. But I get the fastest "breathing relief" from the Oxy-Caps. I will order more bottles to make sure I don't run out, because my local health food store doesn't stock them. Also, iHerb's prices and speed of delivery are superb. I have nothing but praise for iHerb on all counts.

Works wonderfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dad is diabetic but still works out regularly. Ever since adding one of these capsules to his morning supplements, he can work out harder and recover faster. He's 77 but can still do 50 good push-ups! Thanks, iHerb!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These Oxy-Caps have been a wonder to me. I'm overweight and don't breath well. These Oxy-Caps have help increase my workouts and brought energy to lmy everyday life.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help the circulation of the blood in my legs, and around my eyes. Overall better well feeling, and longer workouts with some more of energy. Will buy again.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an ok product,however the dosage on the bottle is way too high. Two caps to 3 caps a day taken at separate times is better.

Seems to work well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely order again soon.

ITS A MIRACLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have searched and searched the internet for something to help the Necrosis of dying skin on my diabetic feet.Finally OXYCAPS is trruly a miracle my feet and legs and body are getting better by the day.I HERB is fantastic in both price and quality.I live in the United Kingdom and I dont have to wait long for them to arrive. For 25 years doctors didnt find my diabetes.Im 60 and Im not giving up OXYCAPS AND I HERB KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK By the way cant I take over 6 caps a day only I love what there doing to me ?

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This seems a little hit and miss for us. Using it for a non-laxative way to encourage elimination.

Oxygen caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product will order again soon

works a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am humbled and amazed at just how good this is.

1 2