BRILLIANT!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I could not be happier with this product. I have suffered for over 20 years with a slow digestive system. Constantly eliminating various foods, thinking them to be the problem. Now, in my 40s, and in otherwise excellent health, I was to the point where nothing would upset my stomach. Nothing could prompt any "action" down there. I had just completed not 1, but 2 months on another high-end cleanse called Detoxologie. And while I have a lot of respect for their product, this simple little product just blows them away. I would say this product may have you running to the washroom with little notice, as it did me. I did the first 3 weeks at 6 pills a day, and then 2 a day for the next week. At 6 pills there was a lot of "noises" which is good, but you may have to run to the washroom. But where I really judge a product is later. I have been off it entirely, no maintenance pills, for several weeks, and I continue to "work" perfectly. This is the true test. This never happens for me. So I would say try it! It's safe, simple and effective.

A God send!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had a problem with being "regular" for years! My sister started taking these for the same reason a few years ago, by recommendation from her physician. I have since taken them regularly when I feel stopped up. This is the ONLY brand I know of, and I've tried quite a few, that DOES NOT bloat, make me cramp, or give me indigestion! I can take it for 4 weeks as recommended and then stay on the maintenance plan. I feel comfortable in knowing that it won't harm my body with extended use. Great product and value!

Best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The first product that ever kept me regular in 50 years of trying nearly every product on the market.

Beyond expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous natural and not so natural ways of cleansing my colon. Everything from very expensive Colonics to homemade concoctions and brews and all with side effects of one form or another. This product is absolutely amazing! I had little faith that it would do as well as all the reviewers bragged about but I'm another reviewer bragging with good reason! One day on this product and I can already feel the positive effects and with *no* negative side effects, unless you consider a little hunger pang. I am very pleased and if you knew me that is not a statement I can and do make quickly!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product works well to detoxify the colon. Its just as effective as Oxy Powder but a lot cheaper.

excellent cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been doing different cleanses for the past 5 years , but I keep coming back to Oxy-Cleanse , it just seems to make everything run better and give me better skin , I do this cleanse twice a year , one in the spring and one in the fall , just like my house !

Very good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These oxygen cleanses seem to work on skin very well. I believe its the vitamin c. Anyways, it cleared my skin up of a fungal infection along with my healthy diet.

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works great as a colon cleanser in 8 - 10 hours time after taking three capsules. It is as good as oxyFlush which I have also tried and which is much more expensive. So save money and enjoy!

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 49 years old and have suffered from chronic constipation my entire life. I have tried many products and am usually disappointed with the results. This one works better than anything else I have ever tried and works without cramping or bloating.

Tiffany Earth's Bounty Oxy Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous cleanser and if you read about it online, you see many health benefits. I am ready to order more. Much better than herbal cleanses!!