Noni is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Noni juice is great for keeping your immunity high and increases my energy level as well. I've been taking it for years and can tell physically when I don't take it every day. A great juice.

Buy the Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with the Earth's Bounty Organic Tahitian Noni and thought this one couldn't be much different but I was mistaken. Didn't like the taste and doesn't appear to work as well either.

Noni juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Works great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different noni's. This is by far the best.

100% Pure Juice, No fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is for those who want pure Noni juice without other juice fillers like many manufacturers add. If you do not like the bitter taste of pure Noni, then you should stay away. I like it because I know it works to help boost my immune system.

Noni - Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hadn't had Pure Noni before and I agree the taste is pungent, but it doesn't linger in your mouth. I have noticed that it works better and faster. I also heard that if you can't sleep, if you take a little bit that it will help you fall back asleep. And it does! Most of my body aches are gone. I will reorder.

Great Product, Great Value!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iHerb! I love you!!

Healthy and taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for you, taste good and make you feel great.

Feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery (3 days to Ireland). Thanks. First time tried and it works well. It has a very healthy specific taste.

noni juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. It helps me in different ways. thank you for your promt delivery. I will be using your service quite regularly. [email protected]

1 2