Cleanses very well, nice smell and very gentle to the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have acne-prone, sensitive, (very) dry skin as well as eczema and this cleanser has been lovely to my skin! No break outs, smells nice (not overpowering), does a great job of cleansing.. No redness after using it, so I don't have to worry about that in the morning. The only down side is that it doesn't very last very long (approx. 2 months), I was a bit surprised by this but I guess it's not a big deal as long as it works well for my skin.

Helps remove my make up

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it because it removes my make up very good and quick. I use it for my eye make up too, it doesn't irritate my eyes. Also my sin is very sensitive and dry and it suits for me perfect. Will repeat it!

Unfortunately didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using this for a week it started to irritate my skin and left red patches on my face. I have no idea why as the ingredients look really nice...bummer, I was really hoping it would work

Excellent, gentle cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels clean and soft after I use this, and it doesn't block my pores. It isn't drying or irritating. Highly recommended.

LAbai geras veido prasiklis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ji isbandziusi nebeperku jokio kito prausiklio. Jis labai gerai nuplauna visa makiaza, akiu taip pat. Nedirgina, negrauzia, nesausina, tik reikia ismokti juo naudotis-ant sauso veido "istrini" ir tik paskui nuplauni vandeniu. Labai labai mums patinka.

I Love This Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom is a skin care specialist who sells a very expensive line of skin care products that I've always loved, but I became concerned about the chemical ingredients. I've been looking for a parabens-free replacement that had the same high quality and texture. This is definitely it! Nice, creamy texture. Smells good, but not overly-scented....and it works! But best of all, no bad chemicals.

Super Creamy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product for dry, sensitive skin. It's rich and moist and cleans well without leaving behind any irritation or tightness.

Better than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cheap good cleanser, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, smells and feels good. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Very good cleanser!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Gentle, soft, cleanses all make up, even mascara. Very nice scent. Will order again and again.

Great cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product cleanses my face without stripping any moisture. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am very particular about skin products.