my favourite alcohol free serum

Posted by CatherineByTheSea on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't stop singing praises to Earth Science brand! Everything I've tried so far from this brand I absolutely LOVE! This serum comes in a heavy glass bottle with a convenient pump. It absorbs quickly, smells divine (I'm very sensitive to chemical smells) and makes my skin very soft. I have very oily, blemish prone skin and I'm only able to use this serum at night. Great quality = great price!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, and have had no problems with this product. I find it simple to apply and it sinks in well. I think my skin looks better. I do not live in the USA, but my order arrived safely and quickly and I saved money.

Good tool.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good tightens the skin on the face and neck, upper chest. Use at night. I liked it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth, smells nice, feels very light and comfortable on skin. Great for extra sensitive skin (I have dermatitis)

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The serum provides good results with twice daily use.

Tightens My Face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not suitable for rosacea sufferers. After 3 consecutive days of applying this serum, my face was too tight, it was pulled like a taut wire. I only used a pea sized amount but it left me with a very uncomfortable feeling. If you have rosacea and very dry facial skin, avoid this. The serum does not absorb into the skin but stays on top of your skin like gelatinous jelly. When I washed off the sticky serum the next morning, my face felt very dry and itchy. Not moisturizing and does nothing to improve my facial skin.

Restocked - still an great moisturizing serum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the secong time I bought this product, i love the texture, the gentle frangrance and the fresh feeling of moisturized and plumped skin without any trace of product a cpl of minutes after application. I use this instead of nighttime moisturizers and my slightly dry skin feels refreshed. Awesome!

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I order this product again and again! Love it sooo much!!

plump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product..it makes my skin plump.

Awsome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product next time I will order more bottles of it.

1 2 3 4