Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion my skin is glowing and very soft, and all my dry skin is gone and it did not break out my face, just love this stuff....my husband says my skin feels like baby skin and my son loves how soft my arms are I put it all over me!!!

Not so lightly scented

Posted by Reviewer3266879 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The moisturizer works fine but the scent is so overpowering I can't put it anywhere near my face. This became a hand/body lotion for me.

Great light-weight moisturizer, great smell

Posted by 5111695134585516197 on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this moisturizer for several years. I love the light weight feel on my skin, but it's definitely good enough to get me through the harsh Chicago winters. I enjoy the smell, it's quite pleasant. I've purchased the unscented one in the past, but I missed the smell.

Can't say anything bad!

Posted by 5399626708893067362 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice, herbal scent, like to apply before I go to bed. More like liquidy consistency, but for me it is good, because usually I like very very clean and fresh feeling. I have combinated/oily skin and this was my first moisturizer. Purchased it, because the time has come to start using at least moisturizers. I'm 21. Chose this one, because of great ingredients, but I think that Earth Science should make it without silicones.

Great Facial Moisturizer

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I began having an issue with extremely dry facial skin last year. I needed a moisturizer that worked without clogging my pores, which clog very easily. I've tried all kinds of products, including shea butter. This product works great with minimal pore clogging. I wish I didn't experience any pore clogging, but this product moisturizes well, so I'll live with a little bit of pore clogging.

nice

Posted by 5210353702179506622 on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells really nice (though might be a bit strong for sensitive people), i bought it along with a cleanser and toner and they work together nicely.

Quite good.

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite good moisturizer to my dry skin in summer time.

a little dew

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good natural lotion that absorbs well into skin,but will have to buy unscented next time due to allergies.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this and the fragrance free are great moisturizers. I really like the lightness of this moisturizer however it still delivers great moisture especially in the Australian sun. Highly recommend but I am not sure it would work as well in a really dry climate.

smells gorgeous

Posted by lisofby on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i will put this all over me this summer. so lovely.

1 2