My ULTIMATE holy grail!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cannot convey how much this toner has changed my life! I NEVER get breakouts anymore!!! When I started using it, I had a few pimples only because I think that the toner was pulling out whatever was already there. Though I have combo/oily skin, the oil in this DOES NOT affect me negatively at all; if anything, it has actually cured my surface dryness that I had all the time on my chin and around my nostrils. I feel that the ph balance level makes a big difference. No matter what type of skin you have, I definitely would recommend this especially since it doesn't cost that much at all!

Nice, but would be better without perfume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 42 and from scandinavia. I have sensitive and dry skin. This really works for me, and it really gives moist to the skin, and my skin don't turn red like it often do. But i don't like the smell, even it is not strong. it would have been better with unscented, then everybody could fragrance itself.

sam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not keen. didnt work for me. i also prefer the ingredient list to be more 'clean'... phenoxyethanol is a toxin and is banned in some countries.

Earth Science Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely wonderful !! I had no knowledge of skin care & found out I needed to exfoliate & use toner & moisturizer. This toner in particular is paraban free, cruelty free & works spectacular. Not to reveal my true age but let's say I'm beyond my 30's & my skin feels smoother & softer than throughout my life.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After two years of good results from a competitive and similar toner, the morning after first use of this toner was very surprising. Having forgotten using it, I wondered why my face was so moist and finally realized why. It's been the same since.

the best toner!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year, and it is a great toner for the price. Previously I used an $18 toner from an upscale skin care line (ok, it was Kiehl's) and this is very comparable. Somehow it leaves your face sqeaky clean without stripping any moisture.

Very Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one is a nice toner; it feels more like a moisturizer. And it's a little thick (hence the Aloe Vera). It really makes the skin supple. The only problem was that you really had to saturate the cotton ball to be able to apply all over your face.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really moisturising & refreshing, but for some reason this is not certified vegan? 😮

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells really nice. i bought this along with a cleanser and cream and it works together really well

Happy with purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I use every day.

1 2 3