Help

strong allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

Does not spread well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

love the product, so-so on the smell

Posted by DesertRatonga on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i really like this one! it absorbs super fast and doesn't feel greasy or make you look shiny, so i can use it in the day as well. My only minor complaint is that it has that classic grandma night creme smell. not a big deal for how well it works, just wish it smelled more like the Earth Science face cleanser.

Great cream for dry sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is hitherto the best cream at iherb for me. I was skeptic at first due to its moderate price and dearth of detailed reviews. But to my surprise, this cream worked great even during harsh winter season. This white plain cream seems somewhat heavy when you first apply but soon you will be able to feel supple and moisturized skin. It does not irritate skin also. The only downside is its traditional-cream-like scent, but it's because I expected apricot or fresh fruit scent from its name. Luckily the smell is not that strong, so I think it is much better this way than adding unnecessary fragrance to it. I will definitely buy this cream again when the autumn comes.

strong allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did get a strong allergy with this product redness and ezema on my forehead

Terrible Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.

Ideal for dry skin/ Ideal para pieles secas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with dry skin in winter/ Ayuda con la sequedad del rostro en invierno.

Perfect night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not oily at all and it leaves the skin feeling smooth. It smells wonderful and has great benefits!

매우 건조한 지역에서 딱.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

갑자기 건조한 지역에 가서 한여름에 안 쓰던 나이트크림을 다 사봤네요.. 싸서 기대 안했는데 의외로 쫀쫀하고 좋아요. 비싼거 아니니까 한 번 써보셔도 될 것 같아요.

Good stuff