strong allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

love the product, so-so on the smell

Posted by DesertRatonga on September 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

i really like this one! it absorbs super fast and doesn't feel greasy or make you look shiny, so i can use it in the day as well. My only minor complaint is that it has that classic grandma night creme smell. not a big deal for how well it works, just wish it smelled more like the Earth Science face cleanser.

Does not spread well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

Great cream for dry sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is hitherto the best cream at iherb for me. I was skeptic at first due to its moderate price and dearth of detailed reviews. But to my surprise, this cream worked great even during harsh winter season. This white plain cream seems somewhat heavy when you first apply but soon you will be able to feel supple and moisturized skin. It does not irritate skin also. The only downside is its traditional-cream-like scent, but it's because I expected apricot or fresh fruit scent from its name. Luckily the smell is not that strong, so I think it is much better this way than adding unnecessary fragrance to it. I will definitely buy this cream again when the autumn comes.

strong allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did get a strong allergy with this product redness and ezema on my forehead

Terrible Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.

Great for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

My skin gets super dehydrated during the cold Minnesota winters, and this has saved my face two years in a row. This is thick and rich, but doesn't feel really heavy or break me out. I just wake up with soft, plump, moisturized skin.

This product works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect night creme. It is thicker than the day cream and it nourishes your face and neck skin. It's pretty natural and effective. It doesn't have any strong scent and my skin seems to really like it, since I have been using it for years. And I have sensitive skin, and this cream just feels right.

Ideal for dry skin/ Ideal para pieles secas

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with dry skin in winter/ Ayuda con la sequedad del rostro en invierno.

Perfect night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not oily at all and it leaves the skin feeling smooth. It smells wonderful and has great benefits!

1 2