Superb eye cream!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than expected, I even use it all over my face because the size is so affordable. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Azulene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not crazy about this one. I haven't seen much in the effectiveness of diminishing dark circles which it says it does on the box. It stings a little when first applied. It also has a lot of oil ingredients and feels very greasy. Although it moisturizes (because of all the oils), the moisturizing quality doesn't seem to last throughout the day. That's strange. I wont buy again!

Blue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream is different from what you are used to. The color is blue and the texture is like a strange jelly cream that absorbs quickly and really hydrates the eye area. Once you get used to the texture, it's a great cream, my eye area is much smoother

Great value for price

Posted by beautycare on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Beautiful eye cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dark circles are lighter and puffiness in the morning are a thing of the past! Have just reordered my second bottle as my husband loves this one too!

Does not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that the "Azulene Eye Treatment" does not work for me. It is sticky, greasy and does not absorb quickly. It does not help the dryness or wrinkle around the eyes area. I give it a 2 stars for its good smell.