No fragrance = beautifully clean

Posted by joseph921 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sensitive to fragrance (fake chemical-made smells) but this facial cleanser was fragrance-free, only natural smells. Didn't bother my nose at all. Feels very light, faces feels clean and smooth. I wouldn't say it's a potent product (if you're looking for something to combat acne or blackheads...doesn't do much for that) but it does do well in making your skin feel clean and that's the first step to combating acne breakouts or blackheads. Great product!

A very good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good cleanser considering its price. I consider it a cruelty-free dupe for my cetaphil cleanser. Consistency and after-use feeling is similar. Fragrance free version is good for sensitive skin.

Excellent Customer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I made a bulk purchase of five bottles. Upon receiving the package, I found that one bottle had leaked as the cover was not properly tightened. I reported it to iHerb and, within a couple of days, received the refund for the leaked item. Excellent service iHerb!! As for the product, I like that it's fragrance free and does not irritate my face. Works well with the Clarifying Herbal Astringent.

My first choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this facial wash for the last four years -- I love it. It is gentle to my face, cleans make up off easily, and does not dry out my skin. I used to use Shaklee products, but quit due to expense. This is just as good.

Nice wash, oder is strange

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice wash, oder is strange, but I quickly got used to it and had a good experience using this wash. I have a combination oily- blemish prone skin and this wash kept my face moisturised and clean. In addition, the price is nice, too. All in all, a good product for combo skin types.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job at removing all of my makeup, but it is a bit drying if you dont add toner and lotion after. Nice product

Most gentle cleanser ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first fragrance free product I have used that is ACTUALLY fragrance free. I am in love. It so effortlessly removes my make up in the evenings and does not foam much at all (which is a total plus for me, especially in the winter months). Totally gentle, has not broken me out, and leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. Love!

Alcohol Free Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This foaming face wash doesn't have any alcohol which is perfect for my acne prone skin! Removes makeup really well also.

The best facial wash I ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My five stars are very fairly earned by clarifying facial wash by Earth Science. It is the best one I ever used (I tried many types of different facial washes due to my problem face skin). It is very soft and gentle, cleans the face very thoroughly. I use it during morning wash of my face and it doesn't dry the skin at all. The smell, the liquid, everything is ok and also it is very economical - hope to use the botlle for 2 or 3 months.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Purchased it because I was suffering from acne on my back cleared it up within a couple weeks along with a lightweight zinc based moisturizer.

1 2