My favorite toner

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, breakout-prone skin. This is my favorite toner, it is astringent but not too drying. It helps to keep my skin clear and calms it down and I love that it has a low pH, that is much better for the skin. (In fact, the pH is very low, so if you have sensitive skin it may be too low for your liking but my skin is used to low pH products.) The smell isn't exactly pleasant, though, that's the only negative but I can live with that because it works so well. Highly recommended for people with oily skin that isn't extremely sensitive!

Obviously, this is for OILY Skin

Posted by Reviewer2898208 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, although very good, is clearly for OILY skin. My skin is dry-normal, so, it just makes my skin DRIER. However, the label does say clarifying astringent, so I should've known better. I suppose, had it specified "for oily skin", I would not have purchased it. If you have oily skin, then this product deserves FIVE stars. It is VERY clarifying, and it is astringent. This product will remove any residue left on your face. It's got good ingredients in it, so I'll use it up.

Great toner!

Posted by Reviewer1208832 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's all natural; cleans and balances my skin perfectly without drying alcohol or other ingredients. Price is better than buying this in a store. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quality skin toner.

Cleans face after washing my face

Posted by 5412657838151808919 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this astringent for over 6 months now, I thought I washed my face carefully, but using this astringent proved that washing is not enough. It's very light and refreshing, cleans very well but not harsh, and has a very light scent. I would totally recommend it to everyone.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

its good for acne!!!

Posted by Reviewer1830933 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product.its also very good if you have acne or eczema.

Effective Toner

Posted by 5087799110029051985 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm already on my second bottle and like to use this product to combat any breakouts. It doesn't cause any itchiness or redness, but still clarifies my skin perfectly. I'm mostly using it in the evening before my night cream, so I don't know how drying this one could be (thus only 4 stars). But if you're having oily skin and an issue with blemishes, you should give it a go. One bottle lasts me several months and I feel like this product has been one of the reasons why my acne has cleared up quite a bit.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Earth Science makes a wonderful astringent. It smells pleasant and my face feels fresh and clean after I use it. And it seems to be clearer than before. Overall I would say it's a great product.

Love this brand!

Posted by Reviewer2862346 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far everything from Earth Science is great! Including this Astringent, which really is very mild (compared to my traditional view of astringent). Would recommend to someone that is looking for something to even out their skin tone.

very good

Posted by MukMas on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

skin feels clean, nice natural smell and good components

1 2 3 4