from russia with love

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first saw the tube in the parcel I was disappointed about the small size of it and blamed me for not having looked at the weight before.it looked like some hand cream and I thought it wouldn't be enough for my long dry hair. But..3 weeks have passed and I'm still using it.one needs just a little, it's rather economic. And what I like more about this conditioner, it not only moisturizes deeply.it doesn't give that effect of heaviness on my hair like silicon masks after you wash it away and later.just well-groomed good-looking hair..recommend!

nothing special.

Posted by moonana on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so many good reviews, hoped it would really work for me...but still prefer Aubrey conditioner.

Feels good when you first put it on but...

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The moisturizing effect does not last. Once rinsed off, hair feels like it has been merely conditioned, not deeply conditioned. Will not buy again.

not so good hair mask

Posted by miracle on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it contains silicones, so after using some times my hair became dull. will not buy one more time.

Earth Science, Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair, Olive & Avocado

Posted by odereviews on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good conditioner with great travel-size. Leaves hair soft and silky. Smell is also good. Paraben Free. It could moisture just a bit more. Price was OK for a such small tube.

This is brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have really fine dry hair and am always searching for the perfect conditioner. Well have to say this is the closest I have found.The price is incredible value. Will definitely re order.

Very nice product!

Posted by 5409035161784879039 on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Very suitable for oily hair, delicate flavor and rapid effect.

masque

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tres bon masque

Very useful mask

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I fall in love with this mask) It makes my hair so moistened and shiny. But don't makes it bold. Very good item)

Efficient for dry hair and great smell

Posted by 5584589687479421669 on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought 3 conditioners on IHerb and it is the only one that works very well, and its smell is addictive ! Even if the packaging is not very attractive, it IS a good product