I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This clear gel liquid is wonderful. It doesn't sting my eyes and easily removes all traces of my waterproof mascara! It works better than anything I've ever tried and it is a fraction of the cost!

very happy customer :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just received this eye make-up remover and tested it - wow! love it!!!! just one drop on my finger, kept my eyelids closed as per instruction and swiped few time over my eyelashes - then washed it with water - not stingy at all and that is exactly what I was looking for. Plus ingrediances are safe, and also it is very economical comparing to pads I was using till now (and my eyes were burning when using anything other - this is the first time I felt nothing but water in my eyes). I am very happy customer and will most definitely buy this product again - thanks :)

Gentle and effective

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a clear gel. It removes makeup without drying my skin. A little goes a long way. When I use it on a cotton pad to wipe the makeup off, it feels smooth and does not irritate my skin. But I find it more effective to use it directly on the skin, just a small amount, and to massage it with my fingers to dissolve the mascara. Then, I just rinse it off, which is why I'm only giving this product 4 stars - water is a bit drying to the sensitive eye area. Instead of using water to rinse it off, I use a toning lotion on a cotton pad. Apart from the preservative, phenoxyethanol (can irritate skin and eyes in some rare cases), the formula is clean, mild and packed with beneficial ingredients (hyaluronic acid, eyebright...).

Not my cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried getting used to this, since I thought it was because I was used to the oil-based eye makeup removers, but I had to give up eventually. It takes a long time and a lot of rubbing to remove my mascara (Kanebo 38 degrees) and non-waterproof eyeliner/eyeshadow. The gel consistency is okay enough and the smell, but I feel my eyes get really dry and tight afterwards. I put a dab on a lukewarm, moist cotton pad and gently press it against my eye, but no matter how long or how much gel is on the pad I still end up having to rub my eyes which I suppose cause the burning sensation around the eyes. Will not buy again.

Does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been replacing my cosmetics and personal care products and found this an acceptable choice from the skin care products list at Environmental Working Group. Good choice.

Non oily - good price!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this eye make up remover. It cleans nicely, even waterproof mascara, it has a nice smell and does not irritate my eyes. Good ingredients too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

5 Star Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my all-time favorite eye makeup remover. Gentle on the skin and gets all the makeup off easily. Does not leave you with dry skin on lids. Highly recommended!!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

lightweight, washes off, non-greasy, non irritating...perfect eyemakeup remover.

Cleanses well, very gentle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this E-MU remover, but the truth is that it's only good not great. It cleanses relatively well, never had to go to bed with panda eyes or anything :), but it takes a bit of extra time to remove eyeliner that's close to the lash-line or mascara. However, it IS very gentle, you've got to love that. I had some signs of eczema starting up on my eyelids but this did not aggravate the skin at all. I'm not so sure how I feel about the gel-formula, it certainly takes some getting used to, but I guess that's a personal preference. I'll have a look at other products but I'll repurchase if I can't find anything better.

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

doesn't work at all for eye makeup especially mascara. and wasteful since u have to use at least 3 cottons to get it off and then i had to use my old remover to finish off the job. i would return it if i didn't have to pay to ship.