Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works well, and I used it a seven-seater MPV and hatch back with equal success. It really does work to diffuse the scent. Only problem is that the diffuser gets quite hot after some time, and the scent pads dry up quite quickly. You'll have to replace the oils every 2 days or so.

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't require a lot of oil to be effective. Shuts off when the car does. Worth the price!

An aroma therapy session in your car!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whenever, I stuck in traffic, it doesn't concern me. Because I would do an aroma therapy session in the care :-)

GREAT FOR CAR SMELL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this diffuser. Although I had to really search for a good Vanilla oil for this because the one on here did not get great reviews! It is great for your car, but just have to constantly switch out my phone charger with this in order to use, so just keep that in mind if you only have one car lighter:) I have 2, but my other is for my GPS. That is the only drawback.

Works... for the first 5 minutes!

Posted by Sleepless on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't want to believe the bad reviews. I was desperate for this product and thought I'd order it before I judged. I can honestly say it is useless! I am sensitive to smells and own a small car. Even so, I had to use an obscene amount of high-grade pure essential oils (~30 drops) to notice the smell. And then, it only lasted for a little while. I thought I might notice a faint scent getting back into the car after work, but not at all. I tried it for several days with different oils, but the results were the same. I am very disappointed!

Great Concept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great item, aromatherapy while driving, what a great concept!!!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the aromatherapy diffuser works great, I only wish it had an on/off switch so that I could leave it pluged in.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wish the scent would last a few more days that it does. Seems to need new drops placed on the filter every 2-3 days to keep the scent going strong.

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't fit in easily. Grossly overpriced for the quality, I don't recommend it. Drip a few drops of essential oils on the tissue and insert it at the air-con work so well.

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

keep my car or camper smelling great, without the use of harmful spray's and you can control the strength, and doesn't take space just plug into any lighter outlet.

1 2 3 4