Help

DO NOT PURCHASE if your plug is not 110V!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No voltage is stated on the iherb website for this item. It is not suitable for use in all countries such as Singapore. Bought the diffuser and the voltage is different for the plug-in sockets in Singapore. I want to save money, instead have spent more money for an unsuitable diffuser. Please do indicate the voltage in the description, so that overseas customers will know if their plug sockets at home are suitable for the use for this plug-in diffuser. It could be very dangerous if their home socket is unsuitable and did not notice the voltage required for diffuser. For me, I have used until the reusable pad is burnt. The top grill of the diffuser has melted and reusable pad is stuck onto the diffuser grill, as I didn't notice the requirement for voltage in the first place.

Throw out commercial plug-ins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really does work! The only downfall is that you kind of have to babysit it. You can't leave it plugged in & forget about it forever (like the chemical plug-ins). Once the essential oil burns off, you either need to replenish w/more drops of oil or unplug. It probably won't hurt to leave it plugged up, but I'm not sure. Of course, you will notice that some oils work better than others. It depends on the oil itself. Orange didn't work well for me, but peppermint was intoxicating! Lavender works well, too! Next, I want to try the car diffuser.

Earth Solutions, ScentBall, Aromatherapy Room Diffuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have many of these wonderful diffuser and can choose what sent I want to use. It is wonderful to put peppermint in it as I find the mice and roaches hate the smell and I have no problem with them even though I live in an older country house. I also put peppermint cottonballs in the pantrys and drawers.

works quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The person I bought this for put about 10 drops of lavendar on the scent pad and withing minutes the room (small bedroom) was almost overpowering. I would say to start out with a few drops and increase to the strength you like. It's an economical way to take advantage of aromatherapy.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient way to circulate aromatherapy scents in a room. Very convenient.

Scentball

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loved it! The mother of my soon to be grandchild is experiencing supersensitivity to smell, and was putting those nasty glade plugins all over the house. I know they are very toxic and wanted to offer her an alternative, not criticism. She loves the scent ball also! Many thanks for offering this product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time using a diffuser and I'm hooked! Small, sleek and comes with pads. 4 stars because it takes about twenty to thirty minutes to really get going.

Not what expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent doesn't last long. It's good to plug it in 30 min or 1 hour before guests coming or right after cleaning for refreshment. I used lemon oil. And i used one pad for many times with the same oil. I saw comments that u can't leave it unattended. I left it plugged in over nite and nothing bad happened.

convenient to use, but the smell can't really last long

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Per other buyer's review, you really need to babysit it. I once left it unattended, i started to smell some foul smell, and it turned out that it charred the cotton pad a bit. Got to replenish with more drops of oil or just switch off the power plug. Can foresee that gonna be expensive to use this. Admittedly this one starts to work out very fast, maybe need to turn it off after like 15 mins.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it everyday, with different 100% pure essential oils. Makes the house smell great, although it does seem to only keep a strong scent for 30 minutes. That's okay, I can add more essential oils, but it could get expensive buying a lot of essential oils. Aside from that, I'm very happy to have this product! It beats the febreze and other air freshening products that have tons of chemicals. I suggest this!

1 2 3