Best heat wrap.

Posted by Reviewer1036795 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This heat wrap smells absolutely beautiful and I love that it is so big! Great for lady cramps in the night, wraps right around your belly and back. Maybe not for bigger people, but it works fine for me :)

Wonderfull anti-stress!

Posted by ytya-nadya on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using it for my shoulders and neck, heating it in microwave. After heating it starts smelling more. Very cosy. Like it very much! Even put it into the bed of my baby. // Отличная анти-стрессовая штука, очень приятно пахнет. Нагреваю в микроволновке и кладу на плечи-шею, расслабляет мышцы и успокаивает. Даже иногда кладу в кроватку ребёнку. Хотелось бы,чтобы пахла чуть сильнее, но и так хорошо.

Nice Wrap

Posted by Reviewer2745028 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The comfort wrap helps ease my aching shoulders and made me feel more calm with its light scent. Overall, I think it's a great wrap just wished it stayed hot longer.

Awesome MUST HAVE

Posted by Miawchi on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everytime I Have neck ache , this amazing microwaveable comfort wrap infused with Lavender and Chamomile help me so much. It is the second time I order this wrap as a present. I guess It has been already 4 years or maybe more I have this comfy wrap, and can you imagine , I still can feel the scent of Lavender, which really calms. Many of my friends used to borrow it from me whenever they need one. :-) So go ahead and don't hesitate when thinking of buying this comfort wrap by Earth Therapeutics. By the was love products of ET. Press YES if my review was useful.

Recieves pain

Posted by 4843035957442724212 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy heating in microwave. Good to use for sore muscles

great product

Posted by 4900112154593872838 on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product and recommend to all and it lasts a long time using over and over

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1197936 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells and feels great...wonderful product for those who need heat wraps...

from greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for pain treatment.

Comforting

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was buying so many of those instant TheraWraps and the cost was becoming out of control, so I got this, and it's a pretty good substitute. Someone said it will wrap all the way around you, but they must have the body of a five year old child because this goes a few inches more than half around me.

Nice weight, but no scent.

Posted by 5322688847687722697 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought two of these comfort wraps and neither had any scent when I opened them. I added some essential oil of my own to the inner pillow, but it didn't last long. However, it does heat up nicely and is a good weight and shape. However, I wouldn't buy it again, since I really missed the fragrance.

1 2