Help

very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is nice to clean face with this, I use it to clean make up, mask, scrub, etc. Very nice!

Too rigid

Posted by VeganVoff on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, but too stiff/rigid for my liking. I still use it, but will exchange it for a softer one when I come across one.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had not used a loofah before so was impressed by how smooth it made my skin without being too harsh with scrubbing. Will continue to use it.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will buy backups of this, it's so great! My skin looks better than ever:)

Agresiva con mi piel.

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tengo que utilizarla con mucha mucha delicadeza porque sino me resulta muy agresiva para mi piel

Perfect Stuff !!

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect Stuff !!

Cuidado diario

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La utilizo todas las mañanas con el gel de limpieza facial y estoy encantada. No agrede la piel pero la limpia en profundidad. Super recomendada

Una esponja exfoliante de 10

Posted by vegoku on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una esponjita exfoliante para la cara buenísima. Es suave, pero a la vez realiza una exfoliación que te deja la cara lisita, lisita. Genial para utilizar en tu rutina de limpieza nocturna.

A staple product!

Posted by bohemianism on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This loofah is a staple for me. It is great value and washes up really well within a stocking bag in the washing machine. The pad is double sided, loofah one side and soft terry fabric on the other. I find the best way to prepare this loofah for use is to either soak it in warm water briefly or let it run under the shower water, this softens the loofah. I first use the fabric side to lather face wash and clean away any makeup and then use the loofah to gently buff away any dry skin, I use a tiny amount of cream cleanser when exfoliating. I use this on my face, elbows, knees and ankles. I have given these to relatives and friends who have been really impressed, especially my friend with psoriasis.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sponge is really great! It cleans very vell. I use it for clean my baby, because it is more effective than soap and too soft. I want to buy another to clean my face.

1 2 3 4