Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is misrepresented in the picture. In actuality it has a huge logo on front of the mask, making you a sleeping billboard. The material is not soft, I doubt it's silk - it's very tough and rough. The cut isn't well designed to fit around the nose and it's uncomfortable.

Sleep Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too much light flows in under the mask because it doesn't fit at all around the nose. Will not recommend this at all.

feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its a little too warming for the summer but its very soft and comfortable. Also its larger than i thought. It almost covers half your face. Not a bad thing, unless its too hot.

Do not use DHL for shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Canadian customers, do not use DHL when buying products from iherb, they will charge you $10 extra for their fees. IHERB does nothing to change that.

Top!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je trouve ce masque super! Il est très large, enveloppe bien tout le haut du visage. Matière agréable. Scratch à l'arrière du crâne qui tient très bien durant la nuit. Je recommande ce modèle!

Soft,comfortable but touches my eyes and does let in a little light

Posted by A European on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but the fact that my nose is small makes this mask touch my eyes . For a nap during the day I don't mind but at night I always put cream around my eyes and do not want a sleeping mask to come near my eyes. This mask also let in a little light from below. But I do like this mask ,it is soft and huge .

couldnt try it, but i bet it was good :c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one of my bags of ethyriol was broken and ruined the mask. never got to try it :c but it felt sooo soft

Not recommended at all...

Posted by ACALAW on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very uncomfortable during hot/humid weather...

Very soft

Posted by SmileyTay on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It actually helped me sleep . I love how soft and comfortable it is to sleep in. Use "THK85 6" (without the space) for 5% off!

Great! Really soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just received it in the mail. It feels really comfy and soft. It's big too. It definitely covers your eyes and face, but you can still open your eyes inside it. The logo isn't huge or offensive. It seems like it would be great for winter in the cold (for warmth) but the inside is satin, so it wouldn't be too hot in the summer.

1 2