It stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I washed it in baking soda to get out the smell. I may try putting some vanilla on it. I don't know if I can use it! i WISH i COULD RETURN IT!

Very good

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for boyfriend who doesn't like to sleep with curtains open due to light from streetlights outside - he really likes it. It's soft, doesn't bother his skin, and fits well - has an adjustable velcro fastening in the back.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sleep mask Ive tried so far, and Im pretty sure I wont seach for alternatives. Because I like this one, it does the job. Keeping out light, and now I can relax even when it's summer and the sun is shining while everyone but me can sleep. (Midnightsun every summer makes me frustrated since I have to sleep in dark rooms.)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Soft and silky.

I love this mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to sleeping masks, and this one is my favorite! It is soft against my eyes, and dont makes marks in my face when I wake up in the morning. The price are great too.

Sleep easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works a treat, increased my sleep no end. Particualrly handy in hotels as I travel a lot for work.

Nice mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel I am sleeping better since using this mask. I think it is very important to sleep in pitch black darkness. The mask comfortable, made of nice materials and not expensive.

Silky smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

though the padding was a tad thick, which I removed the inner polyester.