Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The brush is more gentle compare to Bernard Jensen's Natural Bristle Body Brush. However, the bristle is too short, hence when I use more strengh it will hit the woodle part. The opposite side of the brush can be use as a massager but not of much use.

Did not last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush was nice while it lasted, for about 2-4 weeks total. It molded by the bristles within days and the handle disconnected in about 2 weeks. I used it for an additional couple weeks and got tired of it falling apart. luckily it wasn't a huge investment, although I could not recommend this product.

Fabulous brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tool is great for dry brushing, not too soft, not too firm. I couldn't be happier!

earth theripeutics bath brush

Posted by jeanie101010 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i was very excited about this brush, i received it used it like two times. the time i tried to use it it fell into two pieces the handle part where the brush is,its glued and they should use a different way of holding that together cause it takes away from how many time you could use the brush with out it breaking

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a well-made brush, but I'm just not feeling the difference between it and my regular bath brush

Great quality brush

Posted by beautycare on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is perfect for dry brushing. I am very pleased with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the brush isn't too harsh, perfect for lymphatics brushing!!

perfect for dry brushing!, Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by Moony90 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great brush I'm very pleased with it, The bristles are not too stiff, It's easy to keep clean.

Didn't last

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Singapore. It's hot and humid. It got moldy in a few months and I had to throw it away. But this is to be expected in Singapore. If you found my review helpful, please click "YES"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

تعليقها صعب نوعًا ما، ناعمة مقارنة بفرشة بودي شوب "أستخدمها للسنفره الجافه" واللي ماتعرفه تكتب في قوقل (طريقة آرتوس للسنفره السويديه الجافه) فوائدها جباره👌🏻 أنا عن نفسي أعجبتني فرشة بودي شوب أكثر مع العلم أنها تعبر قويه على الجلد والفرك بقوة يضر ويسبب تصبغات