Exfoliating hydro gloves; a shower ESSENTIAL!

Posted by loveme on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

BY FAR the greatest exfoliant I have ever used on my skin. I use in conjunction with Nubian Heritage soaps and the results are truly magical. My skin is now soft, supple, glowing, smooth and all of my skin "imperfections" have completely gone away, all because of these gloves. Best exfoliation I have ever seen and felt in a long time, dead skin is gone. I will never be without these. I can't wait until shower time. Thank you I herb and Earth Therapeutics.

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These gloves are much better than wisps of loofah, which I usually used before! They are well kept in my small hand. Nice to massage the skin. Shower gel creates a good lather with these gloves. And great that the package once 2 gloves! Always now will buy only these gloves!

Gently exfoliates my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Gently exfoliates my skin. Will order again.

I love these gloves

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much I love these gloves! They are not super hard, do not injure the skin. Very pleased with them :) wash skin after their excellent

Earth Therapeutics, Exfoliating Hydro Gloves

Posted by ELENAGO on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

не очень. мне нравятся когда пожестче, а они мягковатые. и быстро растягиваются.

Perfect!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just what i needed, and wanted!

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Супер перчатки, в наборе 2 штуки. Хорошо массируют , отличная вязка, не расползаются после 2 раза ! Даже рядом не стояли с такими же что у нас продаются в магазинах. ********* Перевод Super gloves, set of 2 pieces. Good massage, excellent breeding! Were not even close to the same that we sell in the stores.********** כפפות סופר, סט של 2 חלקים. עיסוי טוב. מרוצה מאוד*********

***

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very hard exfoliation - i like it!

Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good massage the skin. Skin becomes softer and softer without scrubs.

Perfect