Great for first time users!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this brush is the best on the market to get used to dry brush your skin. If you are new to this trend then this would be a good pick to start with.

Poor Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bristles started to mat after a few days. Will never buy again; not worth it at any price. This created a rough surface. This never happened with the natural boar's bristle brushes I had in the past.

Great body brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I got this brush. It is not too rough and not too soft. It works great to exfoliate the places on my back I can not reach.

Very nice

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really this brsuh. Long handle - very easy to use. Bristles are not too harsh for my skin. I really enjoy using it for dry skin brushing

Recommended

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good body brush with a long handle and wide brush. It scrubs well without scratching the skin.

NIce brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for doing a dry-brush before my shower - nice bristles, not too rough, does a nice job.

great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great quality brush with just the right amount of firmness to the bristles

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great body brush. It's not too rough, yet feels like it's exfoliating the skin like it should.

Scrubily wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband wanted a nice brush and I saw this and gave it a try. A very good bargain for the money. The bristles are soft enough not to hurt, but get the job done.

A GREAT BRUSH

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use the body brush every day and it is as good as the day of purchase (months ago). I'm now looking for a firm brush that can be used in the shower, in addition to my dry brush.