Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good brush, effective for exfoliating. I was impressed that the bristles were sturdy and didn't chip away with use. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

10 for function

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush! Comfortable & easy to brush the whole body--and I'm not a barbie. Sure my husband teased me that it looks like a shrunken toilet brush but that won't change how I feel about it. The bristles are just as soft and still just as firm as they need to be. I can actually feel my blood circulation improving as I use it without my sensitive skin areas being irritated.

Great for dry brushing

Posted by Reviewer1310526 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush. The handle allows me to reach my back and the brush does not "shed." I can whole-heartedly recommend this brush.

Good Body Brush

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this the last few weeks and it definitely helps with lumps and bumps on the skin. My skin is now silky smooth

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to hold and use, nice natural bristles that create circulation....dry use only, would not wet it...very happy with this item

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer1700058 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will give it a 5 stars it is wasnt too short, iherb should bring in the long handle. I agreed with the previous user that it gets waterlogged rather quickly and cause it to get a out of shape. But overall it was easy to brush given the design compare to those wooden handle type.

Amazing!

Posted by 5194380732372608028 on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just recently started dry brushing and I can't begin to explain how much I love it! This is my first bush and over all it is great. The only downside is that it has a short handle so it can be hard to reach all parts of your back. But that's not a big deal. You just get to stretch while your brush! haha...I would definitely buy this again!

To hard

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To hard for dry brushing of the skin.

Perfection

Posted by 4905353790781565203 on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfection I use it as a dry brush pre shower...recommend last two minute(build up to this) cold shower, it will change your life and your immune system for the better.x

My favorite dry brushing

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite and it is easy to hang. I just wish the handle doesnt stab me when I grip it.