Best Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent cooling and calming effect.

well!

Posted by FataMorgana on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mask is very well relax my eyes and muscles of the face.

Not bad

Posted by Allegoria on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mask is good, but too big for me. It's so "chubby" - I think it would be closer to skin if it were thinner. The gel inside is in beads which I think is strange. Beautiful but useless. Again, it would be more effective if the gel was just 'liquid'. What is good about the mask is its adjustable strap - you don't have to lie with it, you can even walk and do some domestic staff.

LIKE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So refreshing! I use it in the morning and after 15 min. I don't have puffy eyes any more! Enter "NLT 349" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order!

Very relaxing and good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this eye mask! It depuffs and relaxes my eyes in about 10 minutes and because it has holes for the eyes I can still see while wearing it.

Very nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) This is awesome. I love to put it right when I go to bed, it's so soothing and relaxing.

I really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's comfortable and easy to use and it's really helpful againt puffiness, which I somethimes have around my eyes in the morning.

"clear, Doc, we are losing them!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is my lifesaver in the morning! I keep it in my fridge (tip: better in a bag or container, to prevent getting food smell on it) and when I feel that my eyes need recharge I use it for 10-15 min, while I make my morning routine.

cold eye mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best is my new best friend it is good for bags under the eyes when I'm tired even better when I have a headache this product is TOP

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps reduce eye puffiness, and even helps reduce sinuses congestion

1 2