relax with bath pillow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bath pillow is very comfortable and also economical. I would recommend to anyone who wants to relax after a day of work.

Great for relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of evening relaxing aroma baths, the pillow makes it even better gently supporting one's neck and adding comfort

Great Bath Pillow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and works well for me. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys soaking in the tub and needs the comfort of a pillow behind their head.

so good

Posted by teeyavii on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Very relaxing bath pillow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was a pleasant surprise. The pillow was better than I had imagined. I frequently take long baths and this is the most comfortable pillow I have tried. A little work to get air in it, but once I figured it out and got the right amount of air in, the cushion shaped itself perfectly to the back of my head and shoulders and never before have I been so comfortable in the bath. The only thing that pulls down is that it is difficult to clean it, because of the terryclothed surface, but at this price I can afford to buy its replacement if it gets too bad. But it's not very environmentally friendly, so I'll give it another try.

Perfect for the tub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it every day. Have bought several of these and except for one they last a long time.

Suction cups are not sticking to tub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pillow was folded inside the packaging so the little suction cups are permanently bent and distorted. They are not of heavy enough quality to do the "suction" job, an essential part of the pillow's proper funtion. The blow-up valve is also of inferior quality as it doesn't easily open on the inside to allow the air to go into the pillow. It doesn't seem to matter how it is manipulated by pressing around it or how hard one tries to blow. Good plan, poor quality product.

Earth Therapeutics, Terry Covered Bath Pillow, Relaxation Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was perfect, except that the suction cups do not work! I bought two and they will not stick to my bath tub. Just a heads up, might not be worth purchasing, if you want it to stay put!

bath pillows don't stick to bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

the suction cups on these inflatable bath pillows initially stick to the bath tub, but if you move a little they immediately come lose. I plan to return them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase