Help

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural - One of my very first spirulinas - I would have stayed with Earthrise if not for...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have stayed with Earthrise if not for their price. I bought my first spirulinas with earthrise. When I first learned about the wonders of Spirulina (and Chlorella), Earthrise was the only brand I know at the time (2005). Thru the years, I came to know more Spirulinas, at much better prices. Now, I've shifted to Now Foods' and Nutrex's powdered spirulinas. Their prices are 'priced to sell' >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Tastes Like Sunshine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has no yucky taste...smooth, easy mild flavor, and full of great vitamins...i will use this and Chlorella daily!! love this! Much better feeling i get using this than when i took barley grass. I never felt great taking that stuff, but this is great! I think i was gluten sensitive. GREAT HEALTHY ADDITION TO YOUR DAY! Energizes you too.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite one.

The best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant-tasting spirulina - no "fishiness" or sandy texture. One or two teaspoons is enough per dish, so it's great in salad, pasta, pesto, dip - you name it. Mixes really well and I can drink this without holding my nose.

The Best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of a very High Quality Spirulina. Well done Earthrise!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

*K-Finland*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fresh tasting

Earthrise Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I called Earthrise before purchasing their Spirulina. They answered most of my questions regarding their product. Its not organic, but its as clean as it gets according to the company. I alternate with both Spirulina and Chlorella. Chlorella contains more Chlorophyll than Spirulina, but Spirulina has more vitamins, minerals and blue alge than Chlorella. The combination of these superfoods along with Raw Honey and Royal Jelly has kept me alive and feeling stronger even with all my health problems. Burlington, Ontario. Canada

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my first :) very exited to see some results:)

Spirulina Earthrise

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and am having it every day

1 2 3