Tastes Like Sunshine!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has no yucky taste...smooth, easy mild flavor, and full of great vitamins...i will use this and Chlorella daily!! love this! Much better feeling i get using this than when i took barley grass. I never felt great taking that stuff, but this is great! I think i was gluten sensitive. GREAT HEALTHY ADDITION TO YOUR DAY! Energizes you too.

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural - One of my very first spirulinas - I would have stayed with Earthrise if not for...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would have stayed with Earthrise if not for their price. I bought my first spirulinas with earthrise. When I first learned about the wonders of Spirulina (and Chlorella), Earthrise was the only brand I know at the time (2005). Thru the years, I came to know more Spirulinas, at much better prices. Now, I've shifted to Now Foods' and Nutrex's powdered spirulinas. Their prices are 'priced to sell' >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Spirulina Earthrise

Posted by Reviewer2945060 on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and am having it every day

good

Posted by Reviewer1117576 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my first :) very exited to see some results:)

EARTHRISE SPIRULINA

Posted by Reviewer2357905 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've always heard about Spirulina how good it is for you so I didn't know what brand too try so I search the internet and came across this brand and boy "o" boy I am so glad I did you talk about energy unbelievable... and you can't beat the taste or the price.... I wouldn't change an thing about this product Thank You EARTHRISE, You have risen too the occasion....

Earthrise Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2440587 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I called Earthrise before purchasing their Spirulina. They answered most of my questions regarding their product. Its not organic, but its as clean as it gets according to the company. I alternate with both Spirulina and Chlorella. Chlorella contains more Chlorophyll than Spirulina, but Spirulina has more vitamins, minerals and blue alge than Chlorella. The combination of these superfoods along with Raw Honey and Royal Jelly has kept me alive and feeling stronger even with all my health problems. Burlington, Ontario. Canada

*K-Finland*

Posted by Reviewer2418091 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fresh tasting

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2446626 on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of a very High Quality Spirulina. Well done Earthrise!

The best so far

Posted by Reviewer2670284 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant-tasting spirulina - no "fishiness" or sandy texture. One or two teaspoons is enough per dish, so it's great in salad, pasta, pesto, dip - you name it. Mixes really well and I can drink this without holding my nose.

1 2 3