Concentrated Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome to carry with you in your pack when you are doing strenuous exercise. Me, my husband and our dogs use this before and during high intensity workouts (mtn biking, snowboarding) or long grueling ones (multi-day backcountry backpacking trips)and we all notice a major difference, especially when you need to make those last few miles to find camp! VERY handy in tablet form for that type of use. All Earthrise Spirulina varieties have great taste, unlike the gross Now brand, where even the organic tastes like dirt and is a bit repulsive.

A good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was dieting for several months and lost a lot of my hair. After a couple of months of taking the spirulina - I have a lot of new hair growth. It's amazing! I'm sure it's loaded with nutrients and is good for many things - not just hair growth.

Earthrise Spirulina Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the best 'tasting' Spirulina tablets I've taken, and my intestinal and digestive system took reasonably well to them. I take them virtually every day (6 with water and before a meal), and I believe they have helped with digestion and overall health. I am recovering from 2 major surgeries which have taken over 15 months of physical therapy and also have multiple sclerosis. I think adding this supplement to my regimen has helped my stamina and my digestive health (e.g., elimination). It also seems to help regulate my appetite, as I have lost 9 pounds in the past 8 weeks (I began taking these tablets 3 months ago). They taste good, and I haven't had oilyish bowel movements as I have with some previous spirulina products. Give them a try at iHerb!!

Kuei chen Liu, Pharm.D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My red blood count is back to normal for the first time in my life after I have taken this product.

Seems like a good quality Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different brands (Nutrex, Now foods) and this seems to be the best one so far. Energy wise I could really feel it today, especially after going to the gym. Other brands also made me feel very tired when I used them, so I don't know. I've also tried the brand Morlife, and that didn't seem to agree with me either. So, I think if you're going to try a brand, give this one a go, in the tablet form. The Gold version is a lot greener, and I didn't quite feel the same energy effects from it. But then, I didn't test it thoroughly, so I don't know for sure.

very good natural food for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Every biker of Tour De France eat spirulina,I bought the food also for my friends and family members from American.

Product Reveiw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Earthrise Spirulina for years. It has proven to be very helpful with my rheumatoid arthritis. Your prices are remarkable; I will become a regular customer of yours now instead of ordering elsewhere as I have in the past. thanks!

Great Product and Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina is absolutely one of the best supplements to add to any person's diet. Within the first couple weeks of use I noticed a substantial increase in sustained energy; I didn't feel drained at the end of my work day. I enjoy the Earthrise brand, as it's simple to take the tablets everyday, therefore you won't forget to use it. The price is fantastic, too!

Good stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this spirulina, I have the powder too, but I like the handiness of the pills. I have a little snack of this and chlorella in my purse for when I get a little hypo-glycemic and it really helps. Helps digestion wonderfully too. Soothing to the tummy and full of nutrients and some protein too.

Instant effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Gilberts syndrome and suffer a lot from "foggy brain". I noticed my eyes got whiter after a short time and my energy stayed up from day 1. I don't know what Spirulina does with the liver and bilirubin, but I believe in this.