Clean Drains, Happy Septic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried Earthworm for the first time barely a month ago and am completely satisfied. We have a septic that doesn't permit any chemicals so finding something that is effective and safe has been a big concern. Earthworm stands up to all I've read. I'm buying more.

Good

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't pour dangerous chemicals in your drain. It will kill more than the grease down there. keep the natural bacteria in your drain pipes and they clean themselves.

smell strong but nice

Posted by Batwoman on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans the drain pretty well. just follow the direction and i believe your drain will be fine.

hmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product smells good, not sure just how well it works. I got it for maintaining our pipes to prevent clogs. I only wish the liquid was thicker, so it would coat the pipes even more.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is no bad smell and clean my drain and pipe fast so the water runs very smooth

Excellent drain cleaner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does a nice job clearing the plumbing system!!! I would not trust any other drain cleaner!

WoW! It really work well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Frankly to say, I didn't think it would solve the clogged drain problem, I used it 3/5 first day and leave it for 8 hour and I took a shower. it didn't work as I expected. I used the other 2/5 of it and the next day of the day, I got perfectly worked drain!! Yeah! no pollution, no worry about smell, Everything is so nice! Love it! I will buy again when I have same problem. Thanks ^^^*❀

Works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My bathtub had been clogged for such a long time and I have tried so many unclogging products but nothing helped. The clog was so bad it took about 30 minutes for the tub to drain after a 10 minute shower. I bought Earthworm and poured 1/3 of it in the drain over the night. Next day the clog was gone! Magic!

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not yet understand the real effect, as my drains are really good from before. But I had some odour issues. These are now solved :-)

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because it is septic friendly. I use it monthly in bathroom sink.

1 2