tastes good

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several choc flavored protein mixes and they taste terrible. Have only found one that tastes better and it is way too expensive. I use this daily in heated milk for my bkfst drink. Don't get the milk too hot, or it, like all other whey protein products, will not mix well. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

EAS is cheaper and higher in protein

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As compared with Jarrow Formulas whey protein, EAS is cheaper and higher in protein. However, it's not as natural as Jarrow. EAS's whey protein has artificial favor. Not once, but a few occations, the paper on the top is not completely sealed. A trace of protein power was leaked out. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

First try and already a fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a tasty vanilla whey (which actually isn't all that easy) and I think this is it! It's smooth and creamy taste-wise, and really well-balanced nutrition-wise. Apart from just drinking it in the form of shakes, I also add it to protein muffin batter, or blend it with frozen bananas to get an awesome ice cream substitute. Definitely one of my favourite wheys out there.

Ótima proteina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muito bom, excelente custo x beneficio, recebi com 20 dias no Brasil!!! top d+

excelent Whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that 100% Whey protein approved recommend all very good even great result.

Taste and Improvements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice Whey Protein, although, i think there are bettler Whey Proteins in the Market.

Low protein, high calories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I made the mistake of buying this without checking the protein content first. It has almost half the protein than most protein powders in the market. This stuff is only 52% protein! Most protein powders out there have between 80 and 90%!! Two scoops contain a whopping 150 kcal but only 26 g protein, and a lot of sugar, since the second ingredient is corn maltodextrin. So, if you are trying to lose body fat, this is not for you... I quite dislike the taste; it makes me feel slightly sick... the icky flavour stands out even mixed with yoghourt, with smoothies... you can still taste the oversweet, chemical flavour. I am quite sorry I bought it.

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product came on time and it was in perfect condition

品质不错