Love these products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used them on an off over the years, and every time I implement them into my daily nutrition not only do i Lose fat, but I feel fantastic. My performance is always optimal. They're not as cost effect as a large tub of whey, but if you use them correctly, consume the right macro's the return is amazing.

Outstanding Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Three months using myoplex with the body for life diet and my own exercise routine I lost 20 pounds of fat while having increasable strength gains. This is very convent and unlike most meal replacements the calorie count is great with 42 grams of great blend of proteins a great blend of cards and it is loaded with vitamins. I did extensive research into meal replacements ant this is without a doubt the best. I am living in Korea and supplements, meal replacements, vitamins and the like are very expensive so I just had one myoplex a day immediately after my workout. Now that I found iherb I will order more at half the price and have one before and one after my workout. I highly recommend this product. I wish EAS / Abbot made a great multi vitamin.

Excellent protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great after- workout supplement & great source of protein. Tastes good too!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

EAS Myoplex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great meal replacement product. Easy use and tastes great.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried many others meal replacers, but this is by far the best! Great nutrition, great taste and great results! One word: GREAT.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recommend!

excelente produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excelente produto

Essential product for weight gain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for 2 months and bought for another 2 months. It has everything which needs for body building especially minerals like zinc. Choco flavor tastes great!!! I love to drink it with milk :)

EAS, Myoplex Original Shake Mix, Chocolate Cream