Nice snack!

Posted by healthydoesit on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had to stop eating wheat and dairy this year, which was not easy for a junk good junkie. I've since found a few good snacks that actually taste yummy! This is one of them. I love the size and texture of these veggie crisps. They are crunchy and have a nice subtle flavor. I actually feel like I'm eating a tasty chip, just without the grease. I give it 4 stars because I like tons of flavor. I really like these snacks though and will continue to order. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Perfect!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High shipping, but the taste is nice, low on salt, and it actually tastes something besides fat and salt. Same goes for texture. Not oily, and it is quite "fluffy" in the mouth. Will continue to buy when I can afford the shipping.

I LOVE these Chips!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These veggie crisps are great! Unlike regular potato chips they aren't oily or greasy and they do not have too much sodium, though I wish they had slightly less than they do. They are crispy and the taste is delicious! If you are on a diet you will have to watch yourself with these. You will be tempted to eat the whole bag. I appreciate that they are gluten free since I am on a gluten free diet. It is also nice that they do not have artificial garbage added to them such as preservatives, artificial colors or additives.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

crispy and tasty. i'll buy it again, of course:)

Bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thought this to be really bland and flavorless

bad..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

especially that green chip... no way i can eat this