Great Concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to switch to all natural products for the last couple of years and it has been hard to find pure ingredient make up that is as good as department store brands. This concealer is the best I've ever used. Better then my previous Smashbox one by far! It covers up blemishes amazingly well and doesn't look cakey. The color also blends with my foundation so well that when I switch to my darker summer makeup, I can still use it. Highly recommend!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This is the best concealer I've used, and I've tried a bunch of them. The texture and coverage is just right.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage. I have yellow medium skin and this tone match with my skin tone.

Perfect weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful texture, perfect weight, easy to apply

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Doesn't make my sensitive eyes sting when I use around them. Coverage is minimal, so if you have serious issues you may want to combine it with something else or layer it.

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product provides good coverage. Colour is a little too pink for my skin, but I can blend it in so can get away with it. Product did snap off from its base the first time i used it, so best not to wind it up too far. Good for sensitive skin. Melbourne Australia

Great coverup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep in both my houses and the car. Excellent cover! It goes on easily, can be reapplied and it doesn't form a crease.

one of the best concealers I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unifies the under eye area, stays put the whole day, minimal creasing, very good coverage. A star product for a decent price!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It covers my dark eye circles and was applied naturally on my skin, without looking fake

Ecco Bella Cover Up Concealer, Beige

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING!!! I love this product, I found my ideal concealer after many years of trying almost everything on the market!! And it hasn't bad chemicals in it. I even looked into the EWG Cosmetics Database. ;-) Perfect, simply the standard that all the brands in the world should have in order to respect our body, animals and the environment. Too happy with it!!