Thank goodness!

Posted by MichelX on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After years and years and years of looking for a concealer that doesn't completely cake up into the lines, or worse, make me look like I have deep lines that I barely have, but also not look dry, and manages without powder over it, to last all day, I finally found this one! Well, actually, I found another first, Tarte makes one that does all that i mentioned, except the light/med is too light and the med/deep is too dark. Also, it stung that it costs $32, although I would have been willing to buy it regardless. This one is almost exactly like that formula, but not too dark or too light. The only problem I have with it is that it is too pink, ugh... but I put a tiny drop of something else I own that is yellow based over it and, though that does make it ever so slightly crease a bit, it fixes the pink issue. Now if only they could make one more neutral toned, it would be absolutely perfect!

Works perfectly for dark circles

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several products and this is by far the best I've found. I have genetic dark circles under my eyes and this cover up makes them practically disappear. Nice and creamy without leaving lines or smudges. Highly recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer3004358 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

covers very well. color is a bit pink-ish for my skin, which needs more yellow-toned. only thing i dont like is if i first apply this, and then my powder (i use aubrey organics, silken earth, translucent base, caramel) the colour will be darker where cover up is applied. other than that i love it! recommended!

Smooth consistency

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not dry and color a bit of the redder side for my more yellower complexion but works.

great price for a natural product

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't totally 'cover up' blemishes, but still a good product- I would buy it again.

Works great for small imperfections

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At first I wasn't sure but after using this for awhile I really like it it doesn't do the trick for bigger blemishes but for everyday minimal coverup it works great!

good

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price, covers well, but a little too pinkish to me.(I'm Asian)