Good lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While I agree that this is a bit dry, I still like it. I just put it on over Hugo Natural's lip balm, or put some Kiss My Face lip gloss over it and it's great. It doesn't have harmful chemicals in it, which is a huge plus. I was expecting Cafe Au Lait to be a little more brownish, but I still like it. It's more of a shimmery, neutral with warm, pinkish undertones. Good for light, warm skin tones.

Beauty products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Café Au Lait is a soft red with a hint of brown so a nice day shade when wearing browns or reds. Creamy and long lasting.

Amazing product for daily use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shade is brownish red with shimmer. This was the first Ecco Bella lipstick I dared to buy, due to so many high ratings. I found that it's a perfect lipstick for daily use, it stays well on place and doesn't make lips too dry or too sticky. It feels like you are just having some lip balm. There are also nice little shimmering particles on it. Not too much, so it's good for weekdays. I have a very pale skin and usually cool shades are best for me but this shade works very well too!

Great stayng power, and Rating 1 on EWG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stays on great, and best of all, it has a rating of 1 on the Environmental Working Group's site. I will definately try another color- Napa Grape if iherb adds it to their inventory.

Ecco Bella Cafe au Lait

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This color is perfect for me (pretty fair, 50+). Have been trying to find a nice neutral that is not super pale and this is it. Has good staying power, feels good on. No funky gooey smelliness. . . just a really NICE color, with a really NICE feel. Absolutely recommend this.

Nice lipstick

Posted by Bigfanofiherb on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not find it to be dry. I was surprised by the sheen that it has. I thought it was a matte- which looks better on older lips- the sheen is great for youngsters. All in all a very good price for a chemical free lipstick- Am grateful for this company and its product. :)

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This lipstick feels great on and lasts! Color was perfect for me.

good natural looking lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cute looking neutral colour.Upon applying and seeing the matte consistency I thought that it might dry out the lips in couple of hours like most matte lipsticks do.But to my surprise it kept the lips soft and matte with a nice neutral hint of colour.Good for office wear and daily day time wear.

Ecco Bella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Ecco Bella FlowerColor Lipstick for years and I love it. It is all natural and does not have any of the chemicals and artificial colors in it that other lipsticks have. I usually use Cafe Au Lait because it is more neutral and goes with everything. It looks good and stays on well.

I LUV this lipstick...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...it lasts and lasts...doesn't feel heavy or gloopy...

1 2