Help

Natural colours

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for more than 6 years . As compared to others ,I know this one is natural so I feel safe even if I ingest some of it while wearing. The colour stays on and keeps my lips moist. Both the Tuscany rose and claret rose are my favourites. One con about it is the cover . It cracks easily and it doesn't outlast the lipstick , so much so its advisable to keep the old cover if it still good for replacement. Hopefully they would change the quality of the cover. Too flimsy. Regular customer ofr 6 years.

Great lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is a little darker than I thought it would be. I think it would suit the autumn palette rather than the winter woman. Just the tiniest hint of orange tint in it that is no good for the winter woman. Still, it`s a good product, nice on the lips, compact case for your makeup bag and good amount for the price. Would recommend, but will try another colour.

Stays on for a long time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would have given this a 5-star but was initially surprised at the tiny size as I'm used to larger sticks. However, in all other categories, this lipstick is splendid - it stays on for long, the colour blends in naturally on my tanned skin and gives me an overall rosy look. Really pleased with it!

Disappointed with colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the lipstick but found the colour to have a more orange tinge than claret. Loved the Tuscany Rose colour and thought, with a name like Claret Rose, it would be more red but, alas, was disappointed with the colour.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like Ecco Bella lipstick, love the color especially for night out and no funky smell, great product, but wish it was cheaper.

Excellent choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lpstick goes on smoothly and the color is very pleasing. I would recommend this product.

Ecco Bella Lipstick, Claret Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent lipstick! It lasts very well, the color is lovely and it has a nice creamy quality.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good